Manga, anime, manga, etc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga, anime, manga, etc.

Where you can talk about your fave mangas and anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fourth Glance [[01]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
Reiko

Number of posts : 3143
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Fourth Glance [[01]] Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Glance [[01]]   Fourth Glance [[01]] EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 10:53 pm

Spoiler:

Fourth Glance:
Chapter 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Being a Year 8 will be fun, my butt."
-Reiko Minase

Reiko looked at the building before her. It was huge. Konoha Academy had a preschool, an elementary school, and a high school. Not to mention a big library and an even bigger canteen. She gulped. This is it.

She got transferred during the third week of school because her parents told her that they had more clients in Konoha than their previous town. She was fine with that. After all, they had been moving houses since she was little. What concerned her was that her parents decided to stay in this town indefinitely. The thought of making friends scared her.

She sighed unhappily and started to walk up the steps. It's like I'm stepping towards my doom, she thought to herself.

"Sakura!" a blond haired boy said, before she could whine about anything else. He was waving frantically to a pink haired girl. The said Sakura sighed and turned around, looking irritated.

"What is it, Naruto?" she said impatiently. "This better be good!" Naruto nodded quickly, his head looking like a bobble head for a moment.

"Sakura," he started. "Will you-"

"No." Sakura replied curtly. "For the millionth time Naruto, I will not, and never will, go out with you. Now scram, loser!" she pushed her way past him and walked briskly to the sickbay. Naruto scratched the back of his head, confused.

Reiko watched all this with interest and amusement. The Naruto guy was cute, yet it seemed like Sakura didn't care about him in the slightest. Naruto broke away from his trance-like state and noticed Reiko. He approached her.

"Hi," he said casually, holding out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Naruto. You must be the new girl! Everyone's been expecting you." Reiko tilted her head, obviously confused. But Naruto ignored her and dragged her to a classroom.

As soon as she entered the room, the class stopped their chatter. They looked at her, and she felt like she was being examined.

Fortunately, the teacher came in.

Unfortunately, the teacher noticed her and examined her as well.

She cleared her throat and the teacher jumped.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "It's just that this class hardly gets any new students…" she nodded understandingly, before seeing two empty chairs next to each other. She took a seat on one of them. The teacher opened his mouth to say something to her, but stopped himself and turned around instead to write something on the board.

Reiko quickly regretted choosing her seat. Her new classmates thought they would give her a nice welcome by getting her in trouble on the first day. She sighed as another piece of paper landed on her desk. She quickly brushed it away, not even bothering to read it and letting the paper land on the ground. Just as it was about to land, the door burst open. A red haired boy entered. He had a tattoo of the kanji 'love' on the left part of his forehead. His eyes were set on a glare, making his aquamarine eyes look sinister.

The teacher stopped writing on the board to look at him and his eyes widened in fear. He didn't say anything, but abruptly left the room. The class was silent and seemed to stare at her with pity. Reiko frowned. How could a boy roughly the same age as her have that kind of power? But before she could think of anything else, the red haired boy was standing in front of her.

"What are you doing in my seat?" he asked; his voice low and menacing. His eyes were fixed on her. Reiko stared back.

"I don't see your name on it." She calmly replied, not letting her gaze drop.

The class seemed to hold their breath. The new girl was being defiant!

The red haired boy was the first to look away.

"I'm sure there are other seats available," she said, waving her hands airily around the room, but still keeping her gaze on the boy. He scowled, but indeed took a seat in one of the empty chairs, which just happened to be next to her.

Reiko mentally whacked herself for her stupidity.

A/N: So this is the first chapter! I hope you like it! I know this is supposed to be Naruto and Hinata, but I will get to that. :D Please read and review. Constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks. :D

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

Number of posts : 3995
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Glance [[01]]   Fourth Glance [[01]] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:56 am

wow! Love this! You put great detail into this, and it shows! ♥ Great job, I cant wait to read the rest!
Back to top Go down
http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
Reiko

Number of posts : 3143
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Glance [[01]]   Fourth Glance [[01]] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:48 am

Thanks! If it's not too much trouble, can you please review it in fanfiction.net?^^' Rawr Rawr
Back to top Go down
https://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourth Glance [[01]]   Fourth Glance [[01]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Fourth Glance [[01]]
Page 1 of 1