Manga, anime, manga, etc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga, anime, manga, etc.

Where you can talk about your fave mangas and anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stupid Product Warnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

Number of posts : 3995
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Stupid Product Warnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Product Warnings   Stupid Product Warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 6:29 am

Reiko wrote:
Yeah...And i was reading this book with stupid signs. One of them said: We buy Junk, we sell antiques... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! LOVE THAT! One mans trash is another mans treasure!
Back to top Go down
http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Darkmessiahnz

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Product Warnings   Stupid Product Warnings - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 7:17 am

That thing on guessyournumber.com is quite easy actually and 3 of the steps are not even needed to be in there.

I'll show you how it's done

1)First of all pick 24 as your number and since 24 is black choose black also write down all the other black numbers or memorize them

2)It dosn't matter which color you choose I'm sure it just determines where the numbers are in the next step(I only did it twice so I'm not sure)

3)Look at all of the boxes and notice the all the numbers you have memorized or written down(All the black ones at the start) are in different boxes therefore if you do what it says and click on the box with 24 well the program knows you chose 24 because there are no other black numbers in that square except 24.

4)The crystals have nothing to do with anything and it doesn't matter which one you click on.

5)Whichever door you click on your number will be there because it's programmed to do that because it knows which number you chose so it just puts 24 behind that door.
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Product Warnings   Stupid Product Warnings - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 11:43 pm

wow! You are smart to have figured that out!
Back to top Go down
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Product Warnings   Stupid Product Warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 3:19 am

actually the probability thing i was thinking of didn't even involve number programming, but whatever floats your boat! lol!
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Product Warnings   Stupid Product Warnings - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:56 am

huh? I dont get what you were saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Product Warnings   Stupid Product Warnings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Product Warnings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2