Manga, anime, manga, etc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga, anime, manga, etc.

Where you can talk about your fave mangas and anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geez..........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manga
Manga

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 12:21 pm

gee.. my life is sure full of problems huh?

1. when i want to make friends with someone, my mom wont let me.

2. when i dont want to make friends with someone, my mom wants me to.

3. i heard that someone had a crush on me, and i dont like him.

thats all i can think of... HELP
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
Reiko

Number of posts : 3143
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 am

Well, what kind of people does your mom want you to be friends with???
Back to top Go down
https://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 11:12 pm

Manga wrote:
gee.. my life is sure full of problems huh?

1. when i want to make friends with someone, my mom wont let me.

2. when i dont want to make friends with someone, my mom wants me to.

3. i heard that someone had a crush on me, and i dont like him.

thats all i can think of... HELP
i'll put the number of the problem next to the solution corresponding...

1. try to look at the situation from your mom's point of view. maybe she doesn't like the way your friend is towards you or other people. perhaps, she doesn't like the way the person dresses or something or other... i'm not trying to take your mom's side when i listed those things, because i'm on no one's side... you could ask your mom simply why she doesn't like your friend. if you feel like you're going to burst with anger, or sadness, or confusion first take a deep breath and do the following:

"hey mom, you know (enter friend's name here)? i was just feel like you don't seem to like them all that much, could you tell me why?"

you may not want to say this word-for-word, but you basically get my point... what you don't want to do is say this in a whining or angry voice. don't zone out when your mom tells you why, but don't flip out on her either. and most of all, DO NOT LIE. that'll just make matters worse... and one more thing, maybe your mom just didn't like the way they acted when something happened, maybe she doesn't want you to not be freinds with them.

2. when your mom wants you to make friends with someone think about what your mom may see in her... is she nice to her, but not to you? does she seem boring to you? whatever it is just give the person a chance, and after you've done that just simply ask your mom why does she want the person to be your friend? ask this in a calm questioning voice, as if you were asking about the weather. (though i know you definitely won't feel this way^^) again, don't flip out at all during this conversation. and once more, DO NOT LIE... if the person is mean to you behind her back then tell her that in a calm voice. if you find the person boring, just say that you don't think you and the person have a lot in common. whatever the case may be, just STAY CALM. take a deep breath, punch a pillow(and only a pillow!), but do someting before you talk to your mom to stay calm. again, don't zone out when your mom tells you why she wants you to be friends with someone. and anyway, maybe she just thinks that the person is nice, and she may not expect you to be their friend.

3. so, someone told you that a certain person likes you? how do you know if that's not a rumor? maybe someone said that just to annoy the guy. the only way you'll really know is if he tells you that he does. so take it easy, until he does tell you. if he does, then tell him in a sincere way, that you don't like him like that... unless he's a jerk, than you tell him in a calm but direct way that you don't like him like that. whatever you do, DO NOT ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL HIM FOR YOU. TALK TO HIM IN PERSON. if you don't talk to him in person, that's just as bad as saying that you don't like him in a harsh way. it's just more respectful to do that.

i hope this advice helps for each of your problems. if you have any more questions or comments please let me know. if this doesn't help, than tell me more about the situation and how it's going.

~Ishiko
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
Reiko

Number of posts : 3143
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 10:22 am

Great advice!!! ^___^
Back to top Go down
https://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 am

oh thanks!!!^.^
Back to top Go down
Manga
Manga

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 11:06 am

ohh...your good... thx alot..here's anotehr one for you:

1. I have this annoying friend. she keeps puting her chin on my hand. what should i do?

2. I have this friend on mine, she always gets angry even if we just igore her for 1.2 sec!!

3. I have another friend of mine, her manners are really bad... what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 6:55 pm

Manga wrote:
ohh...your good... thx alot..here's anotehr one for you:

1. I have this annoying friend. she keeps puting her chin on my hand. what should i do?

2. I have this friend on mine, she always gets angry even if we just igore her for 1.2 sec!!

3. I have another friend of mine, her manners are really bad... what should i do?
i'll put the number of the problem next to the solution corresponding, again...

1. just tell her to stop... it's as simple as that... if she keeps doing it after you tell her nicely to stop, then just say that the joke is getting kind of old... stay calm!

2. how do you know if she's not joking? why do you ignore her in the first place? just listen to what she has to say, and she'll listen to what you say...

3. just ask her nicely if she could not do whatever it is that's rude at the time... if she keeps doing it, then joke around by saying something, like, "somebody needs to go to charms school!" and laugh a bit after it, so that she gets the message about how she's being rude, and that you're not trying to hurt her feelings...

hope this helps!^^

~Ishiko
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

Number of posts : 3995
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:04 am

well...

1. next time she does that, try to point it out, but nicely.
2. Maybe she just wants attention. Sometimes its best to let her figure out that she has to control her anger on her own.
3. Point it out! If she does something rude, tell her! I'm sure that she would rather hear it from you then someone else!
Back to top Go down
http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 9:37 pm

yuppers... hope we helped! :tongue: pirate
Back to top Go down
Manga
Manga

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptySat Sep 01, 2007 5:41 pm

it helped... but..

1. well... not like i ignore her... is like... i just dint look at her for 1.2 sec.. i cant lisent to her the whole time right? i mean... i need to talk to other people too..

2. it seems that i have 2 turtle...wait.. i have turtles!!? well... its because i dint feed them, change their water or do anything to them... well.. their boring and now i have to take care of my brother's dog...what should i do with them?

3. my brother still owe me RM60..(RM=ringgit malaysia)

4. my mother only lisents to my brother
Back to top Go down
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... EmptySun Sep 23, 2007 6:16 am

Manga wrote:
it helped... but..

1. well... not like i ignore her... is like... i just dint look at her for 1.2 sec.. i cant lisent to her the whole time right? i mean... i need to talk to other people too..

2. it seems that i have 2 turtle...wait.. i have turtles!!? well... its because i dint feed them, change their water or do anything to them... well.. their boring and now i have to take care of my brother's dog...what should i do with them?

3. my brother still owe me RM60..(RM=ringgit malaysia)

4. my mother only lisents to my brother
1. just tell her that you are listening to her, but that you didn't want to freak her out by staring at her, or whatever your reason is, just tell her sincerely without yelling.

2. just take care of your turtles and ask your brother to help take care of his dog.

3. i have no clue what an RM is, but just remind him that you owe him whatever it is.

4. could you do into more detail about this one? like, how does she not listen to you?Geez.......... Kaos-not-tagged-smiley-5905
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geez.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geez..........   Geez.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Geez..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga, anime, manga, etc. :: Miscellaneous :: Opinions and Advice :: Help and Advice-
Jump to: