Manga, anime, manga, etc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga, anime, manga, etc.

Where you can talk about your fave mangas and anime

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which one???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manga
Manga

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Which one???   Which one??? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2007 12:13 pm

I've been staying in JB (another state) and my hometown is in KL (another state in Malaysia) after staying in JB for about 2 yrs, I don feel like going back to KL, but my mom says that she wanna go back to KL and no one will take care of me in JB.. soooo........... if i stay in JB, i can serve the church and go to the same school as my new friends (which i promise them) as we all know, a promise is a promise... but if i go back to KL, i'll get to see all my old friends and play Ps2 and keep a dog which i always wanted... so... which one should i pick? KL or JB?

ps. KL and JB is very far... is like getting from one end in Malaysia to another end...
Back to top Go down
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2007-04-01

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? EmptySat Jul 28, 2007 11:40 pm

Manga wrote:
I've been staying in JB (another state) and my hometown is in KL (another state in Malaysia) after staying in JB for about 2 yrs, I don feel like going back to KL, but my mom says that she wanna go back to KL and no one will take care of me in JB.. soooo........... if i stay in JB, i can serve the church and go to the same school as my new friends (which i promise them) as we all know, a promise is a promise... but if i go back to KL, i'll get to see all my old friends and play Ps2 and keep a dog which i always wanted... so... which one should i pick? KL or JB?

ps. KL and JB is very far... is like getting from one end in Malaysia to another end...
well by the way you're saying it, and the way i'm seeing this situation, it doesn't look like you have much of a choice... if you are going back to JB, than you're going to have to tell your friends in KL that you're moving.

i know that this can be totally painful and believe me, i know that a lot of advice is easier said than done, but you're going to have to tell them that you can't serve the church and go to their school. i'm sure that if they're true friends, they'll understand your dilemma.

did you tell your mom about your problem with moving? (be honest when i ask you this next question) did you ask her in a whining or angry tone, or say something along the lines of "this isn't fair"? talk to her sincerely about why you want to stay and try to stay calm. if she says that her decision is final than you're going to have to tell your friends that you can't stay.

if you're in JB at this point, then enjoy the fact that you already have friends there, and they probably missed you. when people i knew moved, i missed them greatly. maybe you can ask your friends in KL if they can IM you, or write to you, or e-mail you. at least you can communicate with them somehow. i'm not saying that you should forget your friends in KL when you leave, 'cause you'll be upset for a little while, but then you'll definitely be able to cherish the memories you have with your friends in KL, and be greatful that you have friends in JB. you'll be surprised at how much your friends can cheer you up. these are the different obstacles you run into in life, everyone's got them. this is part of what life is about... so, keep in touch with the people in KL and have fun with your friends in JB.

if you need more advice than please reply to this message, because i'll definitely be happy to give more.

~Ishiko
Back to top Go down
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
Reiko

Number of posts : 3143
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am

i think you should stay where you are, because in my opinion, if you go back to KL there would be a lot of good byes from your current friends. :(:(:(:(:( [Good byes are NOT NEVER good, especially if it's for a long time, in my opinion]And you can still keep in touch with your friends in KL.

But that's just what I think. It's your choice. (Don't you hate it when people say that, just when you need their advice the mos???)
Back to top Go down
https://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 5:50 am

it really seems like your mom wants to to go to JB... so... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

Number of posts : 3995
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 7:26 am

If you want to go back to KL, then go for it! But if you want to stay in JB, then you should! But something else that would be hard about staying in JB is that you wouldn't be with your family! If you went back to KL then you could be with your family, be with your old friends, and you would still be able to contact your friends in KL.
Back to top Go down
http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 1:11 am

i thought you said that your mom said that you were going to JB? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
Miaka

Number of posts : 3995
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 3:51 am

wait, ishiko! what are you saying?
Back to top Go down
http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
Ishiko

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 4:40 am

just read the post above!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which one??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one???   Which one??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which one???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga, anime, manga, etc. :: Miscellaneous :: Opinions and Advice :: Help and Advice-
Jump to: