Manga, anime, manga, etc.

Where you can talk about your fave mangas and anime
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acid rainbows
Vampire Admin
Vampire Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 891
Age : 23
Localisation : YOUR FACE.
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:01 pm

Here are a few things to think about:


Can you cry under water?


How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?




Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?




Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?




Why does a round pizza come in a square box?




What disease did cured ham actually have?




How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?




Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?




If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?




Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?




Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?




Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.




Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?




Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?




If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?




Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?




If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?




Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours?



They're both dogs!




If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?




If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?




Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?




Why did you just try singing the two songs above?




Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?

_________________
so much hurt...from just three little words.
i love you...♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:35 pm

Gothic Anime Freak wrote:
Here are a few things to think about:


Can you cry under water?


How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?




Why do you have to "put your two cents in".. but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?




Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?




Why does a round pizza come in a square box?




What disease did cured ham actually have?




How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?




Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like every two hours?




If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?




Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?




Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?




Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.




Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?




Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?




If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?




Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?




If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?




Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours?



They're both dogs!




If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?




If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?



Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?




Why did you just try singing the two songs above?




Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride; he sticks his head out the window?

I like that one that's in bold!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
acid rainbows
Vampire Admin
Vampire Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 891
Age : 23
Localisation : YOUR FACE.
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:37 pm

yeah it's funny

_________________
so much hurt...from just three little words.
i love you...♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
avatar

Number of posts : 3995
Age : 24
Localisation : Third Music Room
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:25 am

lol! this is sooo funny!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
acid rainbows
Vampire Admin
Vampire Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 891
Age : 23
Localisation : YOUR FACE.
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:39 am

Don't thank me thank CDE
Hey that rhymed....

_________________
so much hurt...from just three little words.
i love you...♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:02 pm

Gothic Anime Freak wrote:
Don't thank me thank CDE
Hey that rhymed....

LOL!!!!! lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
avatar

Number of posts : 3995
Age : 24
Localisation : Third Music Room
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:53 am

omg! you are a poet and you didnt know it!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:08 am

Miaka wrote:
omg! you are a poet and you didnt know it!

Yeah!! Go kate!! lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
avatar

Number of posts : 3995
Age : 24
Localisation : Third Music Room
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:38 am

raise the roof! cheers

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:21 am

Miaka wrote:
raise the roof! cheers

Cheers for Kate! *raises glass* To Kate! lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
avatar

Number of posts : 3995
Age : 24
Localisation : Third Music Room
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:02 am

Kampi!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:56 am

Miaka wrote:
Kampi!

Does that mean... Cheers???? Question Question

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
acid rainbows
Vampire Admin
Vampire Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 891
Age : 23
Localisation : YOUR FACE.
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:38 pm

Thank you one,thank you all.
XD
I'd liek to thank my parents and my...
Okay you gte the point

_________________
so much hurt...from just three little words.
i love you...♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Tue May 01, 2007 11:57 am

Le Emo Princess wrote:
Thank you one,thank you all.
XD
I'd liek to thank my parents and my...
Okay you gte the point

LOL!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
acid rainbows
Vampire Admin
Vampire Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 891
Age : 23
Localisation : YOUR FACE.
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Tue May 01, 2007 12:38 pm

LOL
Don;t worry I won't take up too much memory space on teh forum XD

_________________
so much hurt...from just three little words.
i love you...♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Thu May 03, 2007 11:47 am

Nekozawa's Girl <3 wrote:
LOL
Don;t worry I won't take up too much memory space on teh forum XD

LOLx!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
avatar

Number of posts : 3995
Age : 24
Localisation : Third Music Room
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sun May 06, 2007 3:34 pm

what are you talking about?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:09 am

I dunno... confused lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
avatar

Number of posts : 3995
Age : 24
Localisation : Third Music Room
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:39 am

lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
avatar

Number of posts : 1190
Age : 23
Localisation : somewhere over the rainbow playing violin...
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:47 am

for the cured ham, i think there really was a disease called trichinella spiralis.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:49 pm

O.o


.......


Okay.... lol! lol! lol!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
avatar

Number of posts : 1190
Age : 23
Localisation : somewhere over the rainbow playing violin...
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:41 am

or maybe that's for uncured ham???? i'm so confused!!!!!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reiko
Gaara=Addiction
Gaara=Addiction
avatar

Number of posts : 3143
Age : 23
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:53 am

Waaahhh!!! How do you do those stuff!!! They're soo cool!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://manga-anime.niceboard.com
Ishiko
Proud Nerd
Proud Nerd
avatar

Number of posts : 1190
Age : 23
Localisation : somewhere over the rainbow playing violin...
Registration date : 2007-04-01

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:20 am

i'm just that nerdy...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miaka
Best Joker
Best Joker
avatar

Number of posts : 3995
Age : 24
Localisation : Third Music Room
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:55 am

what does ham have to do with this????

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pisthelimit.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)   

Back to top Go down
 
SOme things to think about (OFF CDE)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Things to Do Besides Eat:
» Good things can happen when you're taking out the garbage.
» Anyone goood with making things from fiberglass?
» Weird Things
» Fun Sailor Moon Things to do!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manga, anime, manga, etc. :: Miscellaneous :: Jokes!! ^.^ :: acid rainbow's Jokes-
Jump to: